Does food safety seem to present a never-ending stream of considerations, training sessions and safety management system paperwork or tools? You know that legislation must be adhered to, that an HACCP based food safety management system should be enforced and that managing processes, risks and initiating controls can be a drain on time and resources.
If there was an effective online management system that pulled together all compliance requirements in to one user friendly, stress free risk management platform, would you be interested?
You should be.
Take the FACT online management system from Food Alert in London as a leading example. Drawn from knowledge accrued over 25 years in the environmental health sector the FACT creators understand the demands, management tools and pressures involved in food safety. The FACT online management system is a sophisticated and innovative business asset.
- Unique to Food Alert.
- Ideal for any size food related business.
- Tailored to management and chefs.
- A live safety management system.
- Accessible 24/7.
- Accessible via various platforms. e.g. PC, tablet, smartphone.
- Cost effective.
- Reduces time.
- Diminishes paperwork.
- Increases transparency.
- FACT is flexible and grows with your business.
- Delivers data that is specific to your compliance requirements.
- Automation of manual tasks.
- Pre-generated action plans to address issues.
- Answers compliance needs including policy and training data.
- Manages and stores current information with easy access.
- Develop a customised FACT online management system.
- Alleged food poisoning cases.
- Training requirements – food safety, HACCP, HSE.
- Supplier documentation.
- EHO activity.
- Personalised safety manuals.
- Risk assessments and forms.
FACT online management training
Training for the FACT online management system takes just 2 hours and facilitates huge operational benefits.
The course is for any member of staff who is managing a business’s compliance.
This may be people in human resources or operations management, supervisors, sous chefs, restaurant managers, head chefs and maintenance teams.
Candidates are familiarised with the modules available on FACT and how to use them to the optimum level.
Book courses, store records and report compliance.
Monitor and manage audits:
View recent scores, analyse audits, record EHO visits and access safety manuals.
Supplier and certificate management:
Manage your supplier information and maintenance certification.
Use the HSE approved reporting to record incidents.
Alleged Food Poisoning and Allergens Management:
Store allergen information, record and track alleged food poisoning cases.
Checklist and Cleaning Schedules:
Design your own or use templates and complete these online.
Access all information via a device; current information is on FACT online management system so it’s easier to manage multi-site companies.
There isn’t an assessment or certificate. This course is a demonstration of how FACT online management works and enhances business efficiency and compliance.
For more details about food safety, HACCP, HSE and the FACT online management system and training courses please contact Food Alert’s professional and experienced team.
They’re happy to help, to educate and to facilitate smooth management so please don’t postpone calling them and learning more. Act now.